We can store your data at various moments, for example when you visit our Website, create an account via our Website or Portal, use our Services or when you contact us. We are allowed to process your data because we received your permission when you signed up for our services. In addition, we need your data to carry out the agreement between you and us. If you choose not to share your data, then BOOST. cannot process your payment, create an invoice and hence cannot accept you as a member.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
ARE YOU UNDER THE AGE OF SIXTEEN?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website, Portal, News and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
To use our Website, Portal, News and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name, to know who you are
- Your date of birth, to know what age you are
- Your address, to send you an invoice
- Your hometown, for the invoice
- Your phone number, for us to reach you in case of a last minute change
- Your e-mail address, for all other communication
- In case of Personal training, your health information, so we can train you in a safe and responsible way. This information will never be shared with anybody else but your personal trainer.
In the Portal you make a profile. The information that you fill out here will never be shared with anybody else but the programmemanager. All data will be stored on a protected server and are not visible for anybody else but yourself and your trainer/ programme manager. You can always delete the data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in a Corporate programme the data that is generated with the Boost. tracker will be analyzed and used for policy recommendations. It will always be anonymous and individual information will never be shared as such with your employer.
BOOST. Sends out newsletters. With our newsletters we will try to inspire you and share our news. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address and address(es. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. While processing your order there are no service providers involved.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- All trainers and programme managers sign confidentiality agreements and we have NDAs with third parties
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes.
Heroku: our portal is being hosted via Heroku server. They are compliant with the GDPR requirements and do as much as possible to keep your data safe.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website and in our Portak that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
- your items are kept in the shopping cart
- you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
- the Website works efficiently
- we are able to track bugs, errors and abuse on our Website
- we can test improvements
- you can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
+41 78 965 86 50